1. Introduction & Definitions.
- We, "open4ip sprl", Avenue du Centenaire 27, 4053 Liege, Belgium, VAT BE0883789071, are the company supplying the EasyConfCall.com service.
- "EasyConfCall.com" is the conference call service and brand name provided by the "open4ip sprl" company.
- "We", "us" and the "supplier", mean "open4ip sprl".
- "You" and "client" mean the user of the EasyConfCall service which is accepting the contract here described, by completing the account registration process. The detailed information regarding the client are provided through that registration.
- The "registration process" is the account registration process provided on the EasyConfCall.com website.
- The "contract" contains these terms and conditions, as well as the registration process details.
- The "participant" is a conference call participant, which is using the service, but is not the client subscribing for the service.
2. Contract duration, variation and termination.
- The contract starts when the client completes the registration process and accepts these general terms and conditions.
- The contract has no defined time limit.
- The contract can be terminated at any time by the client. Termination will be done by email, with the source address matching the email address supplied in the client information.
- The contract can be terminated by the supplier if
- the client breaks any of the clauses of these terms and conditions.
- the client does not use the service for at least 6 months.
- Terms and conditions of this contract can be changed by EasyConfCall at any time. EasyConfCall will give reasonable notice to the client.
- By the terms of this contract, EasyConfCall provides conference calling services to the client. Conference calling is the possibility for the client to dial into a conference bridge with multiple users, making by this means an audio conference between all the participants dialing in.
- Dial into conference bridges is possible with different technologies:
- Toll land line or mobile phone dial in (PSTN/POTS dial in). EasyConfCall tries to provide local Toll phone numbers in multiple countries, in order to get lowest dial in prices for the client. The list of Toll dial in numbers is available on the EasyConfCall website as well as in the conference details and email notifications. EasyConfCall can add, cancel or change these dial in phone numbers at any time, and will keep up to date the list of numbers.
- Toll Free land line phone dial in. EasyConfCall tries to provide local Toll Free phone numbers in multiple countries. The list of Toll Free dial in numbers is available in the client conference details and email notifications. EasyConfCall can add, cancel or change these dial in phone numbers at any time, and keep up to date the list of numbers. Toll Free dial in is not available from mobile or pay phones.
- VoIP SIP dial in. The client can dial in the conference bridges using any VoIP SIP phone. EasyConfCall can change this SIP dial in number at any time.
- EasyConfCall provides a web portal to the client to create and manage its conference bridges.
4. Use of service.
- Unless agreed by open4ip sprl, the client cannot resell the service or any part of it.
- The service cannot be used:
- in a way that does not comply to law or intellectual property, and this in all countries from which the service is being used.
- in a way that is offensive, abusive or menacing to other parties.
- Misuse of the service as per 4.a and 4.b, can be used as contract breach conditions.
- The client is responsible for any legal pursuit open4ip sprl would face, with regards to the client breaking 4.b.
- The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- EasyConfCall builds its infrastructure in a redundant manner, in order to provide the highest availability rate.
- Based on local country provider issues, some dial in phone numbers can be interrupted temporarily without EasyConfCall being able to give notice to the client. In these case, the client can always dial in to another country dial in number, or use another dial in technology to reach the service.
- EasyConfCall cannot be held responsible for issues on the VoIP network between the client and EasyConfCall VoIP gateways.
- The service may be interrupted in the events of
- planned or emergency maintenance. In case of which, EasyConfCall will try to inform impacted clients.
- cases of "force majeure", which is reasonably out of the control of EasyConfCall.
6. Security and confidentiality.
- The client is responsible for the security of his own username and password. He should then provide a password secure enough not to be copied or guessed.
- The client is responsible for the sharing and use of the conference call pin numbers.
- EasyConfCall will keep all client personal information confidential.
7. Charges for the services.
- The service is charged to a client on a "monthly or yearly flat rate" basis.
- Conference call participants may have indirect charges to pay, like phone call charges on Internet connection charges. But these are independent of EasyConfCall responsibility and are related to dial in technology used by the participants.
- Prices are announced on the EasyConfCall website, and can be changed by EasyConfCall at any time.
- Payment methods:
- Pre paid method. The client pre pays for a voluntary amount and will be invoiced directly for that amount. Gross payment amount will be deducted of any VAT taxes or local charges that need to apply. The net amount will then be added as conference credits to the client's account balance. The client account balance will be deducted of conference charges in real time.
- The service is provided in a way that multiple type of issues, mostly out of hand of EasyConfCall, could disrupt the service. For this reason, EasyConfCall disclaims liability in terms of service availability to the client.
- EasyConfCall is not liable to the client for any direct or indirect loss of profits, neither for any direct or indirect loss or damage or for any destruction of data.
- EasyConfCall is not liable for service use breaking the "Use of service" terms.
9. Courts and applicable law.
The contract is governed by the laws of Belgium. Any disputes will be treated by the courts of Belgium.
Open4ip è la nostra società che opera nel settore dei servizi di teleconferenza dal 2007. Il nostro obiettivo è quello di fornire servizi di teleconferenza globali, affidabili e convenienti.
open4ip sprl. In de Poort 16.
1970 Brussels, Belgium.